Bill Parsons and Natalia Martinez are the team behind Northern California-based Photo Lab Pet Photography and Design Lab Creative Studio (soon to be merged into The Labs & Co.). With a shared passion for animals, their work centers around photographing them in a natural environment and letting their individuality shine. They work with commercial and private clients and volunteer services to shelters and rescue organizations as proud members of HeARTs Speak. They are honored to be favorites of a variety of companies, organizations and publications including Bark Magazine.
They live in Petaluma, California, supported by their two dogs and two cats.
For those photographers who want to move beyond the limitations of their camera's instruction manual, The Candid Frame Photo Essentials is a self-paced course for discovering and understanding their camera's core features. It delves into what's often missing from the instruction manual - the why and when you would want to use a specific feature or control.
The course features a 59-page full-color ebook that is written using an easy-to-understand approach complete with dozens of beautiful photographs and clear illustrations.
The course includes approximately 3 hours of streaming video lectures, which supplement the content of the ebook
The course helps you to:
- Learn the relationship between shutter speed, aperture & ISO.
- How to effectively use focus controls for sharper images
- Control white balance for precise color.
- Discover tips and tricks to understand and master your camera.
- The difference between JPEG and RAW and how to effectively use both.
- Basic Lightroom tips for optimizing your digital files.
This course is intended for beginners and intermediates.
Explore your creativity today.
Click here to order today using the discount code shared on TCF.
Download the free Candid Frame app for your favorite smart device.
- Click here to download for iOS.
- Click here to download for Android
- Click here to download for Windows 8
Support the work we do at The Candid Frame with your donations.
You can download the latest episode by clicking here.
To stream the current episode on your computer, click on the player below.